Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stormy Sky at Cliff Island by NhtPhm



This is another favorite shot at my favorite beach Corona Del Mar. I took this one last year. After work, I saw this crazy/stormy looking sky so I had to go to my favorite spot to take photo. I hope the sky would be opened at sunset. Unfortunately, the sun was covered at sunset. This was taken when the sun was still above the horizon, so I still got some colors. The tide was high and the waves were strong and it took me awhile to find a good composition to take photo. Then I saw this rock in the foreground that popping up and I know it had to be in my composition. Hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day/night everyone! :) Photographed by: Nhut Pham Location: Corona Del Mar, CA Social Network: Nhut Pham Fine Art American | 500PX | Website | Flickr | Facebook Pagenice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/17ZyASJ

No comments:

Post a Comment