Last autumn, I made my photo 'Misty Morning Walk' at this location. Now, I was there again at a misty morning. Actually, I am there quite often, but it is not always this nice. While I was there, I suddenly heard somebody say: "shall I wait till you are finished?". A young man on his bike was so polite to wait for me, because he thought he might disturb my shot. So, I told him that he did not have to wait for me. Not at all. Actually, I was happy to see him. I thought that something was missing in the picture... Somebody on a bike for example. ;) So I took this photo while he continued his way. I don't know your name but if you see this photo: thanks for completing my picture... And that all of you people who kindly like, fav and comment my photos: thank you too and I wish you all a great weekend!nice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/199dgLd
No comments:
Post a Comment