Using the rising moon, a tiny illuminated crescent just 2 days after it was new, I rendered this 150-degree perspective of all-natural rock formations in the sand. I don't generally get into Milky Way shots because the lighting, color and atmosphere doesn't change much during the time it is visible, and therefore gets old quickly. There are small windows, however, where you can capture something much more interesting with the natural light, but they are not always easy to capture due to the darkness involved and don't look like what we would see with our eye. In fact, it comes four years after I first attempted this stitched, focus-stacked perspective of the light at the time that I am posting this now. It is important to view this one at the right light levels and on black. Thanks!nice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/196IHGP
No comments:
Post a Comment