Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Nightfall over Uttakleiv by Zermie



Uttakleiv, Lofoten, Norway Looks better on black! The Uttakleiv beach is more than amazing. I could have spent my complete vacation there! Just the tide pools give you so many compositional possibilities... The two days I actualy visited Uttakleiv beach it was very stormy, the weather forecast said it was 25 m/s wind velocity. Actually the wind coming from the inland was that hard that I was afraid it pushes me into the sea :-) Notably I adjusted the white balance into the cold direction because with the auto setting of the camara it was even more purple and looked unnatural. Other than adding contrast and darken the sky I just stamped out a dozen of waterdrops on the lens =) I cleaned the lens after every shot, but with this shutter speed it got already drops on it again before finishing the shot.nice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/1EgweLH

No comments:

Post a Comment