This is taken in my local backcountry here in the central Sierra Nevada of California. It is a place that I spend time often and I hold dear to my heart. People rarely visit here, and I have never seen another landscape photograph of this peak. Living near Yosemite, most people who travel here to photograph are busy checking off bucket list postcard shots in the Valley and up on Tioga, leaving these areas obscure and unspoiled. Such areas are still abound in this world and this is what keeps me excited about being a part of the landscape photography movement. At a time when it may feel like all the good shots have been taken, and the best we might do is take a better picture than those before, remember that adventure always brings new horizons. No matter what age you live in.nice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/1x0lCjC
No comments:
Post a Comment