++ View it on dark background please! ++ Sautadet Water Fall located in the South of France. Probably one of my preferred spot I used to go. I think I will never be bothered of this location as there are so many ways to play with the composition and the mood was always different each time I went there! It is for sure the most tricky processing and shot I did up to now! I did this shot very earlier in the morning before the sun rises, it was still pitch black. I decided to experiment for the first time some light painting using a torch lamp, focusing only on the rocks. I thought it was the best way to keep my ISO very low while maintaining a "reasonable" long exposure and noise level... Moreover the clouds were moving very fast and I was sure the sky will turn out very dull in a short notice, so no time to shot like a gun machine!!! After the third attempt on light painting, I was satisfied with the result and fortunately right after this last attempt, the clouds gone away... I used my Sony A7R within the Canon 16-35mm f2.8 plus a Lee soft grade 0.9 GND and a CPL as well. 1 single exposure pre-edited in Lr 5.7 and mostly process with PS CS06 (layer mask, luminosity mask and so on...). Then the final touch of editing was carried out once again with Lr 5.7. Follow me as ell on Google+: http://ift.tt/1j5YRQK Anthony M. See My World Trough My Lensnice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/1CsLth1
No comments:
Post a Comment