© 2015 Shanna Dennis Images - All Rights Reserved .... Hope everyone had a very lovely weekend and a delightful Easter! :))* --- Best viewed on black (H) and (M) --- A compose illustration / image I created using two of my images; AND, to add to my other collection of these amazing Great Blue Herons, which I had the upmost pleasure to be at the right place at the right time! Additionally, I chose to use another image I have in my collection of the Super Moon, which I also had the pleasure of being in the right place at the right time! Thus, creating a very mystical story-like aura, a magical energy for the viewers and for these Gorgeous Herons! :))* Furthermore, I have a few of my images signed / numbered in print with a 1/8 or 1/4 inch polished acrylic/ plexi face and with a 3mm black sintra back with me now, (designed and custom made to never allow condensation to warp or distort the print). If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these from me please do not hesitate to contact me, or if there are any others that you like enough to purchase a signed and numbered print from me I can do that as well - OR - you can purchase the print without the signature and numbered version (less money). Please let me know ... here is a list of images and sizes of the ones that I already have (I will also have some of these available in my 500px store as I license them through 500px Prime, and my upcoming website - BUT - numbered and signed images have to be ordered directly from me (see below): *** 25% of all numbered and signed images purchased from me go to one of these non-profit, charity, medical, humanitarian, preserving nature or loving all animal causes (I will list each one and draw from a hat as to which one receives the 25% for each sale, and then keep that one out until they all have received 25% from each one of my sales: - Adapt / DRAC - Disability Rights Action Committee (Non-Profit) Fighting for the rights to have voice and choice for those with a disability! - Huntsman Cancer Center AND Cancer Awareness For Everyone that has or is fighting the battle against any form of cancer! (Several of my close family members have had to fight this battle!) - Fighting Against Global Hunger and Clean Water For EVERYONE! No one should have to go without food or clean water! - Fighting Against Animal Cruelty, Hunger and Need for Clean Water Lets help stop animal abuse and let's all help feed/ clean water for the animals that need a loving hand! - Help Preserve National Parks and Ancient Sites Around the World! I am such a nature lover and wish to do what I can to assist in preserving all the amazing and inspiring parks and history of all ancient cultures! Smaller sizes have a zbar (included) for wall mounting and the larger sizes have the stand-off mounts (included) and all come with insturctions for mounting and a micro fiber towel for cleaning: Smaller Sizes with ZBar Mounts 12 x 18 - Into The Looking Glass (Image From My Gallery) - 1/8 inch acrylic and 3mm sintra back $249.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs 12 x 18 - Water Wisdom ll (Image From My Gallery) - 1/8 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $249.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs 12 x 18 - Happy Face (with a more rule-of-third composition then the one on my gallery, but the same image) - 1/8 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $249.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs. 10 x 17 - Dusk Upon Zion (Image From My Gallery) - 1/8 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $249.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs 14 x 15 - Heaven (Image From My Gallery) - 1/8 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $249.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs Large Sizes with Stand-Off Mounts (Larger sizes pricing is a bit more for the 1/4 inch) 23 x 35 - Water Wisdom ll (Image From My Gallery) 1/4 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $749.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs 23 x 35 - Shadows Of Zion (Image From My Gallery) 1/4 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $749.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs 23 x 25 - Searching For The Light (Image From My Gallery) 1/4 inch acrylic and 3mm black sintra back $549.00 (USD) ... plus shipping costs Thank you for your kindness and support everyone! Much Love!nice wallpaper picture free download via 500px http://ift.tt/1HJyafM
No comments:
Post a Comment